16 December, 2011

Night...!

Oh Night! though has to wait,
Ask the wind to blow a little louder
Ask the stars to shine a little brighter
I want to take a long walk
I want to rest on the roof top

Your expanse, your silence your ambience serene,
On the canopy of skies memories get screened.
A strange feeling in me is born,
I want to let lose and still hold on.

Blessed are you with company divine,
The moon, the stars, the planets nine.
You revel in their company since ages known,
Then happily merge with the breaking dawn.

Hold on, for my solitude craves,
For a beloved, as though has the day.
I have already discovered your sinister plans,
I too can feel the invisible hands

The others you bless with beauty sleep,
But, for me that’s not what you decree.
Stay on till u make up for my loss,
Pampering me, with the caress of breeze.

Hold on till I live the memories, and till I build my dreams
Hold on till I wet my eyes, and till they shine in delight
Hold on till I’m beyond the times, and till ages pass by
Hold on till I complete my walk and till I rest on roof top

Hold on till I give you my darkness,
And fill my void with morning’s brightness
Hold on till I too merge like you
With the amber of dawn when the sky is blue.

2 comments:

  1. I have already discovered your sinister plans,
    I too can feel the invisible hands
    when a man guess about wreck and plan to oppose!!!!!!!
    tremendous 'NighT'

    ReplyDelete